- Based on Tags, easy to learn, very easy to learn, connot be easier.
- Based on JAVA, easy hosting on Win/Linux
- Better build-in debugging tools
- The query operations are very easy
- JSON support is not good?
- Based on JAVA, run virtual machine need more memory/resource
- Powerful server required
- Not free as JAVA, not easy to extend
- Support community is not large
- Free 3rd apps
- Free hosting
- Large support community
- Many 3rd libs
- Very low system requirements
- Interpreted language, easier and faster relatively
- Output: needs to wrap the output(something like AJAX in JS), which is clumsy
- Security, required some additional tools for security consideration
- Better for bigdata analytics
- Cross-platform, can be compiled for many OS3
- Memory safe(GC is good)
- Static type checking, you can find the error in Dev Env
- Security, better security than php
- More compact and clean syntax for dev
- Many powerful standard lib
- Speed, slower than C?
- Mobile Dev is not very good
- Memory consumption
- Database access
- Performance(Real fast)
- Written in JS
- Highly extensible, NodeJS will provide low-level API which is easy to control all.
- AJAX, JSON, HTTP Server are easy to use
- Single-threaded (will create multipld-node process)
- High compatibility of NOSQL
- Rich community-driven open-source modules. NPM is cool!
- Single thread, would be difficult for complex I/O operation, asynchronos programming is hard To understand
- Not suitable for large and complex Web Apps
- Upgrade usually. (May need to rewrite a project for some new changes?)